Functions of earth plus.
Earth plus is powder that adsorbs, decomposes and detoxifies minute particles such as viruses, bacteria, E-coli, pollens and other allergens with a deodorizing effect.
Patented technology of Shinshu Ceramics (Patent No. 2963657)
Environmentally-friendly and safe technology of decomposing the protein of bacteria, viruses, allergens, etc. and odors into water and carbon dioxide. The size of an earth plus particle is 0.2 um.
Originality of earth plus
- Anti-bacteria, anti-virus, anti-odor technology that does not rely on chemicals. (Ceramic composite functional material)
- Material obtaining a basic patent.
- Complete scientific basis (evidence) to explain effects. (Evaluation by BMSA*2)
Features of earth plus
- Captures minute particles such as bacteria, viruses, E. coli, pollens and other allergens and decomposes them without letting them go.
- Safe as it is combined with food additives.
- Has lasting effects as it does not dissolve in water.
- Effects are the same in both humid and dry conditions.
- Wide variety of applications in various fields.
Mechanism of earth plus
Earth plus is a combination of ceramics approved as a food additive.
- The first component is hydroxyapatite
(virus adsorbent used in toothpaste etc.)
- The second component is titanium oxide
(substance which can decompose organic substances and is used in white pigment.)
- The third component is silver
(the metal silver which helps the reaction of the titanium oxide and is used in tableware, rings, etc.)
- These three components work together to demonstrate the effects of earth plus.
The hydroxyapatite adsorbs viruses, bacteria, odors, and allergens such as pollens while the titanium oxide decomposes them and silver improves the reaction speed of the titanium oxide. Since this process is repeated for a long term, earth plus can suppress viruses etc. continuously.
Our earth plus products are used at about 3,000 medical institutions and facilities across the country.
Effects of earth plus verified by domestic and overseas testing institutions and universities
- *1: Testing institution: Biomedical Science Association (BMSA) Testing method: Measuring the infectivity titer by the plaque method using MDCK (Madin-Darby canine kidney cells) and a new type of influenza (H1N1Pdm).
- *2: Testing institution: Virus & Bacteria Test Division, Shinshu Ceramics Co., Ltd. Testing method: Deactivating 99% or more of feline calicivirus (alternative virus to norovirus) within 2 hours of an anti-virus performance test.
- *3: Thesis related to the bacteria suppression effect of a towel after 1 week: by Arizona State University and Shinshu Ceramics conducted a joint research and confirmed 100% suppression of coliform group and E. coli.
- *4-8: Deodorization performance testing method: Japan Textile Evaluation Technology Council’s manual on instrumental analysis for deodorant textile products certification standards (detector tube method and gas chromatography). The data are values measured after about 2 hours. A smell test by smellers using a sensory test method at the Kaken Test Center found that deodorization effects were especially high against sweat odor (sweaty foot) and excrement odor (urine and feces).
- *4: The nonenal reduction rate is 70%.
- *5: The isovaleric acid reduction rate is 94%.
- *6: The ammonia reduction rate is 70%.
- *7: The indoleacetic acid reduction is rate 95%.
- *8: The ammonia reduction rate is 70% and the acetic acid reduction rate is 80%.
- *9: Testing organization: ITEA Inc. and the Institute of Tokyo Environmental Allergy Target allergen: Cedar pollen Allergen measurement method: Allergen concentration was measured by the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (sandwich ELISA method) The reduction rate is 99%.
- *10: Testing organization: ITEA Inc. and the Institute of Tokyo Environmental Allergy Target allergen: Mite (feces and dead bodies) Allergen measurement method: Allergen concentration was measured by the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (sandwich ELISA method) The reduction rate is 97%.
Earth plus products
Incorporated into a variety of products, earth plus is used as an anti-infection, anti-odor countermeasure in the surgery rooms, ICUs, dialysis rooms, X-ray rooms, newborn infant rooms, observation rooms, wards, waiting rooms, etc. of about 3,000 medical institutions nationwide. In nursing homes, nursery schools and day nurseries, etc., it is actively being used as an anti-odor and anti-allergy countermeasure. It is also used as an auxiliary device to improve the air cleanliness in food processing centers, precision machinery factories, pharmaceutical plants and so on, demonstrating its effectiveness in improving product quality and the environment.
For purchase orders and inquiries, contact Ys Innovation, a sales agent with credibility and high-quality service.
More Crest Kaze 3E, 3382-3 Shimo-Okubo, Toyama City, Toyama Prefecture 939-2251
Developer and manufacturer
35-46 Okuwamuratono Kiso County, Nagano Prefecture 399-5501